Virtual Talent Quest
Get ready for your moment in the spotlight
The Virtual Talent Quest has been created to bring some excitement and community spirit to your village in a time where we have recently been in isolation.
Each National Lifestyle Village will have its own Talent Quest which will be run through your village Facebook page. If you are a musician, dancer, singer, poet, comedian, magician, or have a hidden talent we want to see it.
How to enter
- Entries are open to homeowners within a National Lifestyle Village, The Outlook at Albany village or The Vantage at Vasse village.
- The talent must be performed and recorded during the competition period which is from 21st May 2020 to 5th June 2020.
- Performers must adhere to social distancing throughout performance unless performers are from the same household, in which case please mention this at the beginning of your video.
- To upload your performance video, visit your village Facebook page and post your video on the page.
Talent Quest Performance Period
- You can start uploading your entries from the 4th June 2020.
- Final video submissions must be made by 5pm (AWST) on the 5th June 2020.
- 1st Place: A special trophy + $100 VISA gift card
- Runner Up: A certificate + $50 VISA gift card
- Winners will be decided by whichever video gets the most amount of facebook likes – it’s that simple.
- Judging period will end 5pm (AWST) 8th June 2020.
How to upload a video
- If you need assistance uploading a video here is a helpful instructional video here.
- Please speak with your Village Manager, Social Club, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance in posting a video.
Talent Quest rules
- Who is Eligible to enter: Any homeowner currently living in a Serenitas community. Serenitas staff are also encouraged to enter, but are not eligible for the prizes.
- Talents that can be entered: Talents may include (but not limited to) singing, dancing, poetry reading, playing an instrument, acting, martial arts, stand-up comedy, juggling, magic acts and any other activities to showcase skills.
- How to enter: Record a video showcasing your talent and upload it to your village Facebook page anytime between Thursday 4/06/20 to Friday 5/06/20 at 5:00PM (AWST).
- Conditions of entry: Any person that appears in a Talent Quest video must obtain and sign a talent release form from the Social Club or Village Manager. Performers must adhere to social distancing throughout performance unless performers are from the same household, in which case please mention this at the beginning of your video.
- Selecting the winner: The winner will be the video with the most “Facebook Likes”. The voting period is from Thursday 4/06 at 9:00AM to Monday 08/06 at 5:00PM (AWST).
- How winner will be contacted: Winners will be contacted by their Village Manager or Social Club Representative on Tuesday 09/06.
- Prize delivery: Village Managers or Social Club Representative will present winners with their prizes.
- All eligible video entries must have no swearing, nudity, offensive behaviour, racism, sexism or anti LGBTI. If a video consists of any of these, it shall be ineligible for entry and removed immediately.
- Management reserves the right to remove any videos it deems as inappropriate and not in the spirit of the competition.
- We’re here to help if you have trouble uploading your video: Village Facebook page administrators and NLV Marketing Team can assist those having trouble uploading their video to their village Facebook page. Email email@example.com