Pineview Lifestyle Village
Located in the expanding city of Wanneroo, in Perth’s northern suburbs, Pineview Lifestyle Village features an active social scene and resort-style facilities.
Such a fantastic close-knit community, Pineview Village has a number of already-established homes for sale – check out our homes for sale section to see what’s available.
Reserve your lifestyle today with a $1,500 deposit.*
- Surrounded by parks and lakes
- 8 kilometres from Burns Beach
- 10 minutes to Lakeside Joondalup Shopping City
- 30 minutes to Perth CBD
What our lifestylers say about Pineview
"I agree with other Lifestylers ... this has been one of my better decisions to move here"
I agree with other Lifestylers … this has been one of my better decisions to move here. I have met so many lovely people. I love my easy to look after house and I love going on outings – doesn’t matter if you don’t know everyone on the bus … by the time you get home you have met everyone and made new friends. THIS IS THE LIFE!
Lifestyle & Facilities at Pineview
- BBQ Areas
- Billiard Tables
- Bowls Green
- Caravan & Boat Storage
- Darts & Pool
- Family Centre
- Heated Indoor Swimming Pool
- Internet Kiosk
- Outdoor Entertaining Areas
- Outdoor Pool
- Vegetable Garden
- Village Bus
Download the Local Information GuideDownload (2.10 MB)
Home & lifestyle packages from $200,000View Pineview Home & lifestyle packages
This looks great, right?!
Let's talk about it!
Call Clinton McKenna on
- Make an enquiry
- Get a call-back
- Arrange an inspection
- Get a free info pack
*Terms & Conditions
$1500 of additional value offered for a $1,000 deposit.
By securing a National Lifestyle Village home with a $1,000 deposit the buyer is entitled to:
- A financial review with Sage Financial Group (90 minute appointment valued at $500).
- A ‘Map My Way’ downsizing consultation with NE Solutions (90 minute appointment valued at $500).
- Use of the recreational facilities at either Tuart Lakes Lifestyle Village or Busselton Lifestyle Village for 2 months, for up to two people per home (value $500).